1. Read Aloud-ability: The repeated text throughout the story makes this so much fun to read aloud. Kids will anticipate the line and read along with you.
2. Activities: Martha and her moose do just about everything together and it all looks marvelously magical.
3. Illustrations: Mark Chambers adds in those little details that make a big difference. Hi art is so full of color, life, and personality.
4. The Lesson: The all important: too much of a good thing is not necessarily a good thing explained in such a fun, unique way.
5. The Rhyme: Spot on and fun! The great rhyme definitely adds to the enjoyment of the story!
Parents: Kids will love to read this book along with you! The repeated text makes it great for reading together. Also, a great lesson that is told through humor is always a win for parents. Plus, go to books.sourcebooks.com/moose-mart/ and your child can name their own Moose!
Teachers: Have your students create their own "Too Many" stories
Writers: Great rhyme; repeated text; lesson delivered without being too preachy;