1. Wonderful Word Play: Think all of the best food puns were used up in the first book? Miss Steak and the red herring beg to differ.
2. Vocabulary: I love it when authors aren't afraid to teach kids fabulous new words like nefarious, devious, and vicious.
3. Illustrations: A new color pallette that is equally appealing as the original. And the detail...readers will have so much fun reading and rereading this story and discovering fun new details in the illustrations.
4. Tater Tots: Thanks, Josh for bringing me back to 8th grade hot lunch...or last night's dinner side-dish. How can a story with tater tots be anything but awesome?
5. The Culprit: You'll never guess the source of the stinky stench and I won't be spilling the beans (see what I did there) so hurry and get your copy today!