1. PB & J: The classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich- loved by kids and adults alike, is also a favorite of a certain zombie in this book.
2. Illustrations: How does one make zombie kids adorable and lovable but terrifying at the same time? Charles Santoso knows how .
3. Word Choice: "lurched", "moaned", " shambled", "zombie horde" - Each word chosen carefully to evoke emotion.
4. Reginald: Give it up for this strong main character who simply wants to share the deliciousness of peanut butter and jelly with his fellow zombies. Picture book magic.
5. Walking Dead for kids: Parents, now you have an age-appropriate way to expose your kids to your zombie obsession. Thank you Joe McGee.
Parents: Such a fun read for kids and adults. Sounds a little strange but your kids are sure to relate to these little adorable zombies.
Teachers: Have reluctant reader? Pretty sure this book is your answer. Great text to teach beginning, middle, and end. Also great for teaching expression...kids will love to talk like zombies!
Writers: Great topic, word choice, twist ending, great pacing