1. A Story about Writing a Story: So simple yet so engaging and brilliant. This story grabs you from page one.
2. Characters: An octopus, a little girl, an adorable bunny, rocket scientists...how could this book be anything but amazing?
3. Imagination: The key to any good story is being able to imagine all of its possibilities and running with the best ones. This story shows kids exactly that.
4. Illustrations: Each page is so full of color and detail except the pages where the main character begins to feel like he will never, ever get what he wants. I'm certain the missing color is purposeful and is absolutely effective.
5. Inspiration: I love how this book breaks down story writing for kids and makes them feel like they, too, can write!
Parents: Your kids will love the colorful pages, engaging characters, and simple-to-follow story.
Teachers: This story is about how to write a compelling story; making it a perfect text for writer's workshop.
Writers: Fresh topic and approach; voice; engaging and unique characters